Workarea Commerce Platform
DescriptionWebLinc - a commerce platform and services provider located in Old City, Philadelphia - is looking for an QA Analyst to join our team. You will be working hand in hand with multidisciplinary teams to implement the Workarea commerce platform for some of the fastest growing online retailers. You will be part of an Agile team that follows rapid release cycles.
You should be familiar with and have used an automated testing tool and have experience performing cross browser testing, physical device testing, and should be familiar with responsive design concepts as well. Having the desire to enjoy your job, be creative, and have fun - those are definitely required. You will be working alongside some of the smartest, knowledge-hungry people in the industry. In addition to working with great people, we’re proud to work with some amazing clients.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Testing working with teams providing concise and valuable feedback to key stakeholders
- Previous experience conducting formal UAT sessions with clients/stakeholders (excellent script writing techniques a plus)
- Experience leveraging tools/techniques to execute test cases (Zephyr is a plus). Should be familiar with session based testing as well
- Experienced interpreting requirements and creating test scenarios that are likely to uncover defects (valuable tests)
- Experienced in working on Agile teams
- Should possess excellent communication skills and be confident in delivery of test results
- Experience in cross-browser testing, physical device testing, responsive design concepts
- Experience testing e-Commerce applications
- Automated functional, load, and performance testing a plus
Please apply using the form below.